Terms & Conditions
- The 24 Hour Test Drive is available just at Naxal Showroom only for JEEP COMPASS range only.
- Those who come to Jeep Showroom for a short test drive will be eligible for the lucky draw to select the 3 lucky customers who can take JEEP COMPASS for 24 hours test drive and free one night stay (at hotel designated by Jeep Nepal) along with at most 4 family members. They will be offered pre-designated packs from the hotel and in case of additional expense, it has to be borne by the customer themselves.)
- The test drive is an individual test drive of the JEEP COMPASS which will be from 1 to 24 hours in length, at the discretion of Jeep Showroom Kathmandu from 1 to 30 June 2022.
- All drivers must be over 21 years of age and hold a valid Nepali driver’s licence. In the event that the Showroom find at any time that any of any terms is untrue or inaccurate, we may prevent the participant from taking part in test drive.
- By taking part in this campaign, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any additional restrictions imposed by Life Automobile Pvt. Ltd. trading as Jeep Nepal.
- The Offer is subject to availability of vehicle models at the showroom.
- Eligible Participants must register their interest in webpage dedicated for test drive or through walk in. Registering interest does not guarantee Eligible Participant’s access to the campaign. The Dealer will notify Eligible Participant of availability (if any) within 7 working days of registration.
- A maximum mileage of 80 kilometres per test drive applies.
- Even though Jeep Nepal will do insurance of the vehicle, the participant is liable to pay the insurance excess should the vehicle be involved in an accident and the excess in not recoverable from a third party.
- All drivers are liable for all infringement notices related to the vehicle during the period of the extended test drive.
- Jeep Nepal reserves its right to withdraw the test drive offer or to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to Eligible Participants for doing so.
- By taking part in this Offer, Eligible Participants agree to provide their personal information (“PI”) to Jeep Nepal, who will only use the PI for the purpose of (a) administering the test drive Offer, (b) follow up on the test drive Offer to obtain feedback and (c) to market any particular offers to Eligible Participants in relation to the relevant vehicles which have been test driven.
Vehicle Use Conditions
- Eligible Participant should take good care of the vehicle and return it in the same condition as when collected by them/delivered to them. The Eligible Participant will not will-fully or maliciously damage the vehicles in any way.
- No accessories or parts are to be removed from or affixed to the vehicle and no other changes may be made to the vehicle.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Vehicles.
- The Eligible Participant will not allow the number of passengers in the vehicles to at any time exceed the number which the vehicles were designed, registered or licensed to carry. Further, the Eligible Participant will not tow a load in excess of that which the vehicles were designed, registered or licensed to carry.
- The vehicle is not at any time to be driven by any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs (noting that JEEP’s insurance policy will not cover any liability incurred where a driver is found to be driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol).
- The Eligible Participant will ensure that the vehicle is not used in a film or video production that is not expressly authorised by JEEP.
- If any damage is noted upon delivery or collection, please ensure that it is marked clearly on the delivery/collection document.
- The Eligible Participant must all times observe and comply with all road and driving related laws, rules, and regulations.
- The Eligible Participant is responsible for any tolls, fines, penalties or consumable items (for example petrol) incurred by the Eligible Participants.
- The Eligible Participant agrees to indemnify and hold JEEP Nepal harmless in respect of any loss, expense, damage, action, proceedings, costs, claims, demands or liabilities which JEEP Nepal may suffer as a result of:
- a breach by the Eligible Participant of any of the terms of this agreement; or
- any negligent, wilful or reckless act or omission of the Eligible Participant;
any failure by the Eligible Participant to observe road and driving related laws, rules and regulations, where JEEP Nepal is unable to claim for such losses, expenses, damages, actions, proceedings, costs, claims, demands or liabilities under JEEP’s Vehicle Insurance Policy (being a comprehensive motor vehicle insurance policy relating to the vehicle).